Scan Your Entire Life
Thank you for just watching my video — I hope you really enjoyed it!
If you would really like to get serious with your photo collection,
here are the 3 things you should do right now:
Not only will you receive a treasured spot in our community, but I'll also hook you up with…
- My free personal training series that will immediately start arriving in your inbox about once a week. It will be like having me sit with you one and one, showing you how to accomplish everything I know you want to accomplish with your photo collection.
- Notice of featured articles just added to the website when there's a new one I know you won't want to miss.
- Tips and tricks that will make your progress easier and save you time. You won't find these published anywhere else on my website.
Unlike other email lists you may have subscribed to, I don’t sell anything from mine. I am not a “promoter.” I just give you awesome information and at times will even engage with you.
You can unsubscribe anytime at the “click of a button.” But I promise you will not be disappointed.
All of this help is being created specially for you. Just tell me you are finally serious about your photo collection.
When I find interesting or entertaining “photo-related” articles and videos elsewhere on the internet, or have micro-updates on what I'm currently working on “behind the scenes” with this website, I like to share them with you on Facebook. It's the best place for this type of information that may not really deserve a full-on post in the Blog.
And hey, when you want to ask me a simple question and you can't find a blog post here with a similar topic so you can write it in the comments below, Facebook is the perfect place.
So don't be shy, check out my Facebook page. But don't just peruse, consider‘ing it too! ;-)
And then write something nice to me — I promise, I'll write you back!
What It's Really Like Scanning Your Photo Collection
- How Quickly You Could Scan Your Entire Photo Collection — What I Discovered From My First Week of Scanning
- My Inspiring Progress Report for January 2012
- My Inspiring Progress Report for February – March 2012
- My Inspiring Photo Scanning Progress Report for April 2012
Help Managing Your Digital Photos
- Use 1 of These 4 Photo Managers If You Care About Your Photo Collection
- What Everybody Ought to Know When Naming Your Scanned Photos (3-Part Series)
- If You Don’t Add This to the Filename of Your Scanned Photos, You’ll Probably Hate Yourself Later
- The Best Way to Add a Description (Caption) to Your Scanned Photos
Feel Stuck and Just Can't Get Started?
- Why It Took Me 8 Years to Scan My 2nd Photograph
- Is Organization Preventing You From Starting to Scan Your Photo Collection?
- The Top 13 Reasons Why You Should Already Be Scanning Your Photo Collection
Scanning Techniques You Wanna Know … Before
- The DPI You Should Be Scanning Your Paper Photographs
- PNG or TIFF – Do You Know Which Format Won’t Hurt Your Scanned Photos?
- Scanning Your Film Negatives vs. Prints: An Interesting Comparison
- Could This Be the Most Ingenious Way to Scan the Backs of Your Photographs?
- The Simplest Way to Know Which Photos You Have Already Scanned